Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pathetic Little Pug

Today seemed liked a good day to share a picture of this sad little guy. He's not so little anymore because this picture is from back in the day when Brad and Darcy were the original 500 Babies, even though we didn't know it at the time. From the look on his face, it seems Brad knew that someday he would not be my little baby anymore. Ok, well, I never called him my "baby", I'm not one of those people. But he was, and still is, my little BoBo Head even though he doesn't have lap priority anymore. (My lap is like a airplane runway. As soon as one baby leaves, another one taxis up to take its place. Wait. I'm not sure if that analogy was very good. But I know you all are smart enough to understand my point. And I can't think of a better one at the moment. ) ANYWAY, Brad is a good guy and a great dog because he puts up with all kinds of pulling, poking, and prodding by the babies. Baby Boy D. even sat on him last night. The sad thing is that right after we got the babies last fall, Brad developed a grey beard on his chin.

Here's the proof:

He looks quite haggard, don't you think? (Kind of like me these days!)

0 comments: