Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Blessing

We are so thankful that Mount Calvary streams its services live on Sunday mornings. Today the babies had runny noses and J. had a cough so we stayed home. We hate not being able to attend, but this is the next best thing. Before we had the background checks on the nursery workers this was the only way we could "attend" for a few weeks. (Billy and I took turns going by ourselves with J.)

Yes, we make J. watch. He sat on my lap during the sermon, just like he does when we're actually there (or Billy's lap). He does really well at church. I think it's because it's the one time all week when he gets to have both Mommy and Daddy to himself. The nursery staff does a great job of taking care of D. and M., so everything usually works out great.

I pray for good health for everyone next week so we can attend again. I didn't get to go last week, either, because Billy was at the Men's Retreat. I miss church.


1 comments:

Jamie said...

we miss you too when you're not there, although we went to early church this week so we didn't know you weren't there. hope everyone is feeling better!