Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Detailing the Bike

One of the things the kids love to do is get a baby wipe and "clean" the house. They ask "one wipe?" "one wipe?" and I know this is what they want to do.

The other day we were outside when Joe became concerned that the wheels on his motorcycle were dirty. I tried to convince him that this was ok, but I could tell he wanted to clean them so I gave him a wipe. I was amazed at how engrossed in the task he became.
So if you need some detailing done, you know who to call . . .

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh wow! I can see him endlessly cleaning his car or motorcycle some day. It would be great if it would translate to helping you with cleaning around the house, huh? My dad is like this with his vehicles but doesn't seem to see it when the bathroom or kitchen needs a little attention. :)