Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Finally Go Fishing

After trying on two separate days the past couple of weeks, we finally made it out of the house to go fishing. I don't think I would be as motivated to go if we didn't have a tub of worms sitting in the refrigerator. I wanted to use them so the money we paid for them wouldn't be wasted. (That's the Nerd in me. We are doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University and last week we learned that most marriages have a Nerd and a Free Spirit. I am the Nerd. Billy is the Free Spirit.) ANYWAY, we went to the lake at the Live Oak Park and Billy was able to get rid of some worms. Unfortunately, he did not get any fish in return.

Other than me sitting in a puddle of soda after it spilled on my chair and Billy rescuing J.'s hat after it blew into the lake, it was a nice evening. But the babies got restless after a while and I think this is one activity we are going to cross off the list until they are older.

(I will post a picture as soon as I figure out what's wrong with the camera. Every time I plug in the USB cable the camera turns off.)

1 comments:

Bill Senior said...

Actually if you want to know the truth Billy never could fish. But it sounds like things are improving because he used to always want to eat the bait.