Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You

I started this blog one year ago with the intent to chronicle our family's journey through Foster Care and Adoption. I'm not sure if that's still the purpose, or what the purpose really is, except to share snippets of our life with family and friends. I still amazed whenever I come across someone who reads here and they tell me they enjoy reading my blog. Thank you. Really. It means a lot. Much of the past eighteen months are a blur and, if anything, blogging has helped me to record the memories a lot more easily. (I also want to thank Rachelle, who was my introduction into the world of blogging. She's so awesome that she's now blogging for the Examiner. Check out her articles here.)

I feel an extra sense of accomplishment on the days when I get a post completed and I have no intention of stopping, at least for now. But I also don't want to be boring and really some days are just all about feeding, wiping, and keeping my sanity. I know my husband humors me every night when I relate the "poop story of the day" to him, and I don't want to do that to you. (Unless the incident is really funny, of course. Like the time I lost the contents of Joe's diaper when the ECI lady was here.)

Anyway, thanks again for hanging in here with me and sharing a little in my life with the 500 Babies!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

I am SOOOOO glad you blog. You are a great writer, but more than that, I feel so much more connected to you in the midst of busy lives separated by MANY miles.

And thanks for the plug!