Thursday, April 30, 2009

Improvising

I've heard many stories about desperate parents who've had to improvise in diaper emergencies, rigging up makeshift diapers that usually include the use of duct tape. I've come close a few times, down to one or two diapers before someone can go out and buy more. I also have a pack of swim diapers from last summer that I figured would work in a pinch. I'm sure you already know where this is going. This morning during a totally unrelated experiment I discovered last summer's swim diapers are too small (we're going to the coast this weekend so I was trying them on to see if they fit. Ha ha not me, the kids!), and this evening when the tab ripped on the second to last diaper in the house, this is what had to happen:In full disclosure, it was my husband who did this. I don't blame him, though. He made a diaper run once the kids were in bed and we now are fully stocked with 252 diapers.

0 comments: