Monday, August 25, 2008

Kiki Speaks

Several months ago I predicted Kiki would start talking before Daniel, and I added jokingly she'd be talking before Joe as well. Turns out I just might be right. She's been babbling da-da-da and other sounds for quite a while, but last Friday she actually said "hat." We were playing around with hats and I kept saying the word hat over and over and then she copied me. She actually said "h-a-t", not "ha" or "at". I have it on video, too.

Then I was panting like a dog (because it's the baby sign for dog) and Kiki panted, too. Later on I was showing Billy a video of this and when Kiki heard me panting on the video she panted again. Do I have to tell you how cute this is?? And, if she watches us eating, she copies the movement and sound of our mouths like she's eating,too.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

sweet! oh and I love her hair!!