Friday, April 11, 2008

Hibernation and Other Sleep Habits

Baby Boy D. is hibernating this morning. He normally sleeps until about 7:00 and it is already 8:30 and he is still sleeping! He has now become the most regular sleeper in the family. Toddler J. does fairly well, going down around 7:45 and sleeping until 7:00 or 7:30, but some nights he stays awake in his crib until 9:00 or even later. The last place prize for good sleep habits goes to Baby Girl M. She still wakes up 2 or 3 times a night and usually does not go back to sleep unless I hold her. I often end up just bringing her into bed with us, something I was adamant about not doing before we had kids. The good thing is that she will sleep a little later, usually until 8:00-ish.

Well, I can hear that Baby Bear is awake now. I better go get him out of his den! (Or kennel, as we call it. More on that another day.)

0 comments: