Friday, July 23, 2010

More Scenes from the Great 500 Babies Road Trip: Days 2 and 3

So here we go, on to days 2 and 3...
We left our mark in Arkansas.  Would you believe it if I told you Joe spelled out "TEXAS" all by himself? No? Fine, but he still looks as proud as if he had done it himself.

Running with sticks.
Impossible group shot.  For blog purposes these kind are ok because technically I can't show Baby A.'s face yet.  It really pains me because those of you who've never seen his smile will never be completely fulfilled in life until you do.  I mean it.
Most of you will not be surprised to learn I am not necessarily a fan of Elvis.  But we were in Memphis, the giant statue was there, and it seemed like the touristy thing to do.  I don't know why I look like I'm in pain.  Wouldn't have anything to do with being stuck in a car all day with 500 Babies.  Nah. (Kidding, kidding.)
Kentucky Dan.
The trio eats lunch.  The line of trucks in the background should tell you why Billy and I could never completely relax during any of our stops.  To their credit, the kids usually followed directions fairly well. At this particular stop an older couple even came over and complimented them on their good behavior!
Baby A. loved playing with sticks at every stop. And tell me who doesn't enjoy playing with sticks??
Next up will be scenes from our destination, including a wedding, a farm, a zoo, botanical gardens and more!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

love that they had on their uniforms! sorry for always giving you a hard time about that, I actually love it and only mention it because I'm jealous!