Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Date Night

Over the next several days, Billy and I will be taking turns going out with each one of our children by themselves.  We're hoping it will benefit all of us to spend some quality time with each other one on one and will help us be more positive and patient as we count down these last several days before summer break. 
 Mikea and Daddy got to go first!
They went to the pet store to look at fish, turtles, snakes, kittens, and more.  As they were leaving the store Mikea noticed a puddle and said,"I wanna live in water like a fish."  Then they devoured ice cream sundaes.
        
And I mean "devoured".  From what I hear, that ice cream didn't last more than a few seconds after this picture was taken.
You can tell by the look on her face how much Mikea enjoyed her special evening with her Daddy.  Tonight it's my turn to go out with the Danimal!

0 comments: