Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Top 3 Signs You Are Sleep-Deprived

3. You discover a box of aluminum foil in your refrigerator.

2. You try to feed an infant with the non-nipple end of the bottle.

1. In the middle of the night you think you see a pig carcass on the floor. Turns out to be a shirt.

From past experience, it's clear that my mind plays unusual tricks on me when I'm sleep-deprived. See Return of the Phantom Baby for an example. But a pig carcass? That's just bizarre. I don't read creepy books or watch horror movies so it's very puzzling as to why that image came to mind. There was a dead bird on our sidewalk recently, so maybe that had something to do with it. Or maybe I'm just weird.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I thought there was a dead mouse in my room once (when I was in highschool), turns out it was a curling iron! Go figure! Here's to a good nights sleep!