Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Am With Child(ren)

This is what you have to do when you have 500 Babies and only six diapers left:


There's a kind of long story about why we almost ran out of diapers, but just because it's a long story doesn't mean it's an interesting story so I'm not telling it.

We went to a different HEB than we normally do, and I was surprised to see this sign in the parking lot:

I almost didn't park there, thinking there might be someone else who needed it more. But then I thought, duh, who really needs it more than me? (Plus there was another empty spot nearby.) But then I thought, does it mean customer "with child", you know, in the Biblical sense? Hmmm...then I guess it would say "expectant mother parking" or something like that. But then wouldn't that be kind of demeaning to pregnant women, implying they are giant vehicles that need to be parked?

Anyhow, the bottom line is now I have 184 diapers instead of 6. And I'm NOT pregnant :)

0 comments: