Friday, November 14, 2008

The Danimal

The Danimal is one sweet little guy! I know, I know, he looks mighty fierce in this picture. You're wondering, "How does she handle his ferociousness?" The truth is, most days you can find Daniel quietly puttering about the house with his hands tucked behind his back, and if you happen to catch his eye he'll bestow upon you one precious little smile. He loves to climb onto chairs, the coffee table, and the back of the sofa. (Our sofa is not up against a wall so I am constantly running to pull him down before he falls over the back of it. The dog beds are on the other side so at least he will have a bit of a cushion should he tumble over.) Much to my relief, Dan has taken an interest in books and will bring one to me to read to him several times a day. He loves to watch Humpty Dumpty and Baa Baa Black Sheep videos on YouTube. Taking a cue from his sister, Daniel has begun dancing to music and recently learned how difficult it is to walk after you've endlessly spun yourself around in a circle. I can't wait to see what he learns next!

0 comments: