Monday, November 3, 2008

The Biting Truth

We seem to be having a rash of biting incidents lately, with Kiki being the main culprit. If you look closely at this picture you can see her teeth marks on Joe's face. It's been several days and the marks are still there.

However, twice now Joe has come to me showing a bite mark on his arm. Today when it happened I asked him who did it and he pointed to Daniel. I hadn't heard any crying from Joe, so I became suspicious. I examined the bite mark and noticed at least 5 or 6 teeth marks in a row. Neither Dan nor Kiki has this many teeth in a row. Therefore, I concluded the bite was self-inflicted. I'm no expert on child psychology, but I assume at this age Joe didn't do it to get his brother in trouble but rather to get attention. It worked.

0 comments: