Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun

My photo issues have finally been resolved. It took all of 20 seconds for Billy to figure out the problem with our new card reader. Apparently the card has to be inserted before the power goes on. How was I supposed to know that? Anyway, here are a few long-overdue pictures of the 500 Babies:

Right after I took this picture I started filming a video clip of the kids, but had to stop because D. tumbled over into the water. It wasn't until after we watched the video that we saw what really happened. He fell because M. pushed him over while trying to get his ball.



The glories of water and the glories of Billy's foot.






Fishing. Or, watching Daddy fish.







The suspects after they have been apprehended. I think the shifty-looking one in red looks guilty.

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

You are so great at getting non-facial pictures that are creative and fun.