Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today's Activity is Brought to You by . . . Dad!

I adore my husband for many, many reasons.  Yesterday I added one more.

Without any prompting from me, he planned, prepared, and implemented an activity with the toddlers.  The kids had so much fun!  I could hear it in their voices as they happily chattered away with him while gluing down the various letters, words, and pictures he had painstakingly cut out for them.
He's a teacher so it's not surprising the activity was centered around literacy.  As a matter of fact, he has a degree in Early Childhood Education which is why sometimes I wonder why am I the one staying home with all these toddlers?
He did such a great job that I think this summer I'm going to hand over all of the kids' project planning to him.  What do you think?

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I think that's a great idea. Can my kids come to billy's preschool too?!!